Formulating Herbal Healing Products

Formulating herbal healing products is what we do here at Cloverleaf Farm. It's not all white lab coats and test tubes though. We have fun creating them. We research each herb to make sure that it is just the right one for the product. Research also goes into which oils would be best too.
While bottling up the Elderflower Rose Day Cream, I dropped extra hibiscus extract into one of the jars by accident. It turned it a gorgeous color. Suddenly, and idea came into my head. I finished packaging the Elderflower Rose Day Cream and set onto my next task.
Let the experiments begin!
I started adding drop by drop, more hibiscus extract to it. Little by little the color went from a pale pink to a deeper pink. The lightbulb went on. I was onto something. This was going to be a whole new product.
Hibiscus Lip Cream was discovered. It a beautifully rich lip cream that adds just a hint of pink to your lips, and will rehydrate them. Say goodbye to dry, chapped, or cracked lips. We are so excited about our discovery. Hisbiscus Lip Cream will be available for purchase next week.

No comments: