Our Message

Herbal medicine, and aromatherapy has been used for thousands of years by cultures all over the world to cure everything from abrasions to whooping cough, arthritis to headaches and all in between. Herbs are used for health as well as beauty. By using herbs, and essential oils in our lives we provide our family with the protection they deserve without the side effects of western medicine.

I studied herbs, herbal medicine and aromatherapy since 1994. I became a certified medical herbalist in 2002.

After creating herbal remedies for friends and family for years, I decided to make available to others the wonders of herbal healing.

I began to sell my favorite mixtures of soothing aromatherapy products, and herbal remedies online in 2000. Two years later I realized my dream of having my own herb and wellness shop.

Last year we realized our dream of buying a small farm to grow and sell our own produce and herbs. Better yet, there was an old cape attached to the house that we remade into an herb shop and farm stand.

I love teaching people about herbs and alternative health choices. I love creating a product line people know is safe for them and their families.

Herbs and aromatherapy can improve the quality of your life naturally.

No comments: